We're on the lookout for a Midweight Designer
Midweight Designer (Full-time)
RDP are a collaborative, client-facing team delivering exceptional integrated campaigns to businesses in the Agri-business and Animal Health sectors. As a sector, we’re facing exciting times. Issues such as food production, sustainability, climate change and animal welfare have never been more vital and part of the public conversation.
We are looking for an ambitious and versatile midweight designer with a passion for creative ideas. This is an integral role for our business. The right candidate will be a collaborative team player who will use their combination of skill and personality to contribute to ideas and help us craft award-winning work.
What we’re looking for
- Good understanding of process and able to see a project through from start to finish
- Able to assist the creative and production teams and collaborate with writers, account managers and clients
- Attend photo shoots as and when required
- Deliver accurate and timely artwork amends and ensure all items print correctly
- Be willing to listen to feedback and use it to improve both the work in question and your overall skillset
- Work as part of the team but also be self motivated
- Contribute to the process of coming up with exciting, intelligent, and creative ideas for integrated and one-off tactical campaigns
- Be able to pick up creative projects and deliver consistent quality
- Support all creative team functions
- Work to strict corporate brand guidelines where necessary
- Be thick skinned, patient, flexible and open to critiques
- Create artwork using industry standard software and techniques
- Have a thorough understanding of colour space and typography
- Design for a broad range of projects including print communication, packaging, digital/social platforms and GIF animation
- Support Senior Creatives and CDs with new processes and systems
- Support all studio functions
- Proficient in Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Additional skills (e.g. Animate, Dreamweaver, HTML5 & CSS3)
Projects/Ad Hoc duties
- Carry out any other duties as required within the scope of the role
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holidays (moving up with service) plus bank holidays &Christmas break
- Excellent pension and bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- A fun and collaborative culture and brilliant team!
Permanent, but prepared to look at Freelance moving into permanent, flexible location.
Do you have a creative mind and the skillset to make your ideas a reality? Are you looking to work with an amazing team in an industry that makes a real difference? Then please get in touch.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com or get in touch with any questions. We can’t wait to hear from you.